A message about novel coronavirus, COVID-19, and other health updates at COGS (Church of the Good Shepherd):
All 10 AM Sunday worship services are live-streamed for those who wish to participate virtually.
As we enter into a new phase of the Pandemic, (vaccines, new variants, etc.,) please remember that we are NOT out of the woods yet. We continue to live-stream all 10 AM Sunday services. We also offer in-person attendance during worship services on Sunday and Wednesday with the following precautions and guidelines in place:
- In accordance with new CDC guidelines, masks are recommended, but not required.
- Holy Communion (bread only) is currently distributed on Sundays.
- Look for an email each Saturday with links to the services and bulletins for each service.
- Individual, paper worship bulletins will be available for each service. If you choose, you may view a digital PDF copy of the bulletin on your own mobile device. Bulletins can be found HERE.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you stay home.
WE ARE LIMITING FACE-TO-FACE GATHERINGS
- Staff will be available during normal business hours, email and phone contact is preferred.
- Church-sponsored meetings and classes are reopening slowly. Check our online calendar if you aren’t sure whether your program has restarted.
PRAYER BRINGS PEACE
- Join people around the world for the daily offices services in the Book of Common Prayer in the Morning, at Noonday, in the Evening, and for Compline.
- Links to sites offering the Daily Office are on our website and Facebook pages.
At home, on a walk, or at church. Pray for:
- Those who have fallen ill, who have died, and their families – here and around the world.
- Medical workers here and in every nation who are on the front lines caring for the stricken.
- Every day, find 10 things to give thanks to God for.
- Dunedin Cares food pantry is serving a record number of people. Bring food to Good Shepherd M-F, 9 AM – 4 PM, and we will get it to them.
- Look for neighbors who cannot leave the house and offer help.
ASK FOR HELP!
If you need help, contact us at email@example.com and we will connect you with someone who is eager to be of assistance.
If you have ANY questions or concerns, please contact the church office.
Services Online Worship Bulletins Prayer Resources Newsletter Signup
For the latest information on health and safety, local event cancellations, and other COVID-19 facts, please visit the CDC’s website and local newspaper publications. Also, the Diocese of SWFL has their own webpage regarding COVID-19.
Pinellas County FL Vaccine Info