Church of the Good Shepherd
Donations for Dunedin Cares Food Pantry are collected every 3rd Sunday of the month.
Your donations directly support individuals and families in the Dunedin and Clearwater area.
Upcoming Collection Dates:
Dec 18, 2022
Jan 15, 2023
Feb 19, 2023
Through Dec 18th, COGS will be participating in the Dunedin Cares Holiday Food Drive. We are specifically collecting:
· Boxed stuffing mix (like Stovetop) · Instant mashed potatoes in boxes or packets · Jars of turkey gravy or dried gravy packets · Canned vegetables · Canned yams · Canned cranberry sauce/applesauce · Shelf-Stable Milk · Cooking Oil · Cake/cookie/brownie/bread/muffin mixes · Pie crust mix/canned pie fillings · Salt and pepper · Coffee/tea
Holiday Meal Wish List Details
Although the most needed items on the Dunedin Cares wish list changes monthly, they are nearly always in need of:
- Canned Meats (chicken, tuna, salmon, etc.), canned vegetables (other than green beans and corn), canned fruit or fruit cups, canned beans, and complete meals in cans (soups, stews, chili, pasta)
- Breakfast cereal (other than Cheerios), instant oatmeal, and grits
- Pancake Mix & Syrup
- Pasta Sauce
- Rice/Rice & Pasta Mixes – like ‘heat and eat’ types are especially thoughtful
- Biscuit or baking mixes that only require water
- Juice (100%)
- Macaroni and cheese
- Instant Mashed Potatoes, Gravy
- Chips, cookies – larger than snack bags for families
- Paper products – toilet paper, paper towels, tissues
- Dog and Cat Food – don’t forget our furry friends
- Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Baby Diapers – are always in HIGH demand
- Toiletries – toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, soap, shampoo, razors, shaving cream, body wash, body lotion, etc.
- Household cleaning products, laundry detergent, dishwashing liquid
Dunedin Cares also accepts monetary donations.
Full Dunedin Cares Wishlist
Dunedin Cares on Facebook
View All Events