Church of the Good Shepherd
Donations for Dunedin Cares Food Pantry are collected every 3rd Sunday of the month.
Your donations directly support individuals and families in the Dunedin and Clearwater area.
Upcoming Collection Dates:
March 19, 2023
April 16, 2023
May 21, 2023
Although the most needed items on the Dunedin Cares wish list changes monthly, they are currently in need of:
- Canned Fruit, Chicken, Tuna, Beans, Soup, Chili, & Stews
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Pasta Sauce
- Cooking Oil
- Condiments like Ketchup, Mustard, Mayo, & Salad Dressings
- Sugar & Flour
- Ground Coffee
- Instant Mashed Potatoes
- Rice in 1 lb bags
- Pancake Mixes & Syrup
- Oatmeal/Grits Packets
Some of the most requested items are those not covered by SNAP (government) benefits which include:
- Paper products – toilet paper, paper towels, tissues
- Dog and Cat Food – don’t forget our furry friends
- Feminine Care, Incontinence Products and Baby Diapers – are always in HIGH demand
- Toiletries – toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, soap, shampoo, razors, shaving cream, body wash, body lotion, etc.
- Household cleaning products, laundry detergent, dishwashing liquid
Dunedin Cares also accepts monetary donations.
Full Dunedin Cares Wishlist
Dunedin Cares on Facebook
View All Events